Elder Law Lawyer In Monmouth County
Planning for Every Possibility in Central New Jersey
Hoyle Law, LLC provides comprehensive planning and litigation services to individuals and businesses in Ocean Township, Long Branch, Asbury Park, Oakhurst and surrounding communities of Monmouth County, Ocean County, Middlesex County and nearby counties Central of New Jersey.
I am estate attorney John Hoyle III, the founder of this law firm with more than 15 years of experience. I want you to know that our firm values the opportunity to serve your legal needs and hopes that this is the start of a long relationship. Contact us today and learn how our comprehensive solutions can apply to your situation.
Offering A Variety Of Legal Services
- Elder law – We provide single-source counsel for all legal issues pertaining to clients at retirement age and beyond, including estate planning, long-term care planning, and elder abuse.
- Guardianship and conservatorship – We represent clients seeking to take control of an elderly parent’s financial and medical affairs, or parties in guardianship disputes.
- Estate planning — We go beyond the simple will to help clients protect assets, guide family members’ decisions, and plan for ill health or incapacity. We can arrange a variety of trusts to accomplish specific goals.
- Estate administration — We represent executors or appointed administrators in efficiently settling a loved one’s estate.
- Will contests and probate litigation — We represent named heirs, excluded heirs, creditors or executors in disputes over a will, including undue influence or breach of fiduciary duty.
- Medicaid planning and nursing home finance — With advance planning, we can help clients plan for Medicaid eligibility without spending down all family assets. We also advise on alternatives for paying for long-term care.
- Special needs trusts — Our understanding of Medicaid and Social Security rules enables clients to protect assets for an adult disabled child.
Contact our Monmouth County office online or call 732-988-9595 to arrange a consultation with an experienced lawyer at your convenience. As a small firm, we can respond quickly when urgent legal action is required.