Probate & Estate Administration
If you were recently named executor/executrix in a family member’s will, or were appointed by the probate court as administrator for a loved one who died without a will, Hoyle Law, LLC, can help.
Hoyle Law in Allenhurst, New Jersey, counsels fiduciaries in Monmouth, Middlesex, Ocean and surrounding counties in all duties of settling an estate. The entire firm works to make the process as smooth and efficient as possible. Contact the firm today to discover the benefit of its hands-on, detailed approach.
Duties Of An Executor / Administrator
Understandably, you might feel overwhelmed and not clear of your responsibilities as an executor. For those reasons, the firm will work closely with you to address your responsibilities and fulfill your role, such as:
- Gathering assets
- Notifying beneficiaries
- Paying bills of the estate
- Selling a home or liquidating assets
- Transferring deeds and re-titling assets
- Disbursements to heirs
- Filing tax returns and accounting statements
If any disputes arise, Hoyle Law will act quickly to secure your rights and defend the service you have provided.
Hoyle Law can also provide the following services:
- Assisting executors who live in other states
- Petitioning the probate court for your appointment as administrator if the person died intestate (without a will)
- Serving as a third-party administrator if there is a family dispute
- Keeping tabs on an executor to prevent unfair distribution (e.g., exclusion of stepchildren or half-siblings)
- Representing clients in breach of fiduciary duty accusations
Probate matters can be complex and divisive. The firm knows the law and works to minimize and resolve disputes for efficient probate and estate administration. Contact the law firm online or call 732-988-9595 to arrange a consultation in Allenhurst.
For your added convenience, you may prepare for your consultation by downloading and filling out the questionnaires. You may also reference the firm’s legal article about the guardianship process in New Jersey.