Ms. Maiden concentrates her practice in estate planning and administration, elder law and guardianship matters. She counsels individuals and families on issues including wills, powers of attorney and living wills, estate tax and trust planning, special needs trusts, Medicaid and long term care planning, and probate.
Ms. Maiden holds her Juris Doctor degree from Washington College of Law, American University. She earned her bachelor's degree from Boston College majoring in English and an M.B.A. from Monmouth University concentrating in accounting. Ms. Maiden is a member of New Jersey State Bar Association (Elder and Disability Law Section), the Monmouth County Bar Association (Elder Law Section) and the Estate and Financial Planning Council of Central New Jersey. Additionally, she is a Trustee of the Legal Aid Society of Monmouth County, Inc.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Tax Planning
- Wills, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills
- Elder Law
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Special Needs Trusts
- Medicaid Planning/Financing Nursing Home Care
- Probate & Estate Administration
- New Jersey, 1994
- Maryland, 1994
- Virginia, 1993
- Guardianships, The Calais School, October 2012
- Guardianships and Conservatorships: Court Strategies When You Question Your Client’s Capacity, Estate and Financial Planning Council of Central New Jersey, September 2011
- Guardianship 101, New Jersey Institute of Continuing Legal Education, February 2011