Planning for Every Possibility
- Establishing guardianship for an elderly parent
- Sophisticated wills and trusts for efficient transfer of assets
- Powers of attorney and health care directives
- Estate administration and probate litigation
- Long-term care and Medicaid
- Special needs trusts
Dedicated to Personal Service
The firm is built on quality of service, not volume of clients. The firm’s attorneys offer a relaxed atmosphere and the knowledge and patience to guide clients through necessary planning and difficult decisions. The firm’s mission is providing thorough, accessible, and superior legal counsel for every client.
Whether a client is planning for the years ahead or needs immediate intervention on behalf of a family member, Hoyle Law is here to serve. Call 732-988-9595 to arrange a consultation with an experienced lawyer.
As a retired New Jersey Superior Court Judge, I have known John G. Hoyle III, Esq., for many years…we now turn to John to file guardianship applications on the hospital's behalf seeking the appointment of a guardian to make decisions that are in the best interest of these patients…
- In Preparation For Consultations
Get Answers From Experienced Attorneys